When I saw a recipe for pizza popcorn in a magazine, it seemed worth a try. And I tell you what - this stuff is tasty!
It's a nice change from the typical-buttered-popcorn taste and it's not sweet like Puppy Chow Popcorn, either.
If you're looking for a way to spice up (quite literally) your popcorn-eating experience, then give this recipe a try!
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cheese powder (cheese powder from an Easy Mac pack worked well)
- 12 cups plain, unsalted popcorn
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Stir the basil, oregano, garlic, and cheese powder together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss the popcorn with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle half of the spice mixture over the top and toss it with the popcorn.
- Repeat step three.