There's more to assemble, but that makes this snack like a fun craft as well. So, if your kiddos are getting hungry, maybe you can give this fun activity/snack a try!
- Pretzel sticks
- Triangle cheese slices
- Honey (don't feed honey to children under the age of 1)
- Teddy Grahams
- Peel an apple and cut it into wedges.
- Using a toothpick, poke an off-centered hole on the non-rounded side of a pretzel wedge.
- Shove a pretzel stick into the hole and then stick a piece of cheese onto the pretzel, making a "sail".
- Put a cheerio on one side of the apple wedge and a Teddy Graham against the sail, using the honey as "glue" to keep them in place.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 with the remaining wedges.
Recipe adapted from Snack Works. (I think the sailboat in the photo was made from a recipe on a Teddy Grahams box, but the one of Snack Works seems like the same one.)