Today, just in time for your healthy-eating resolutions, I've decided to share a recipe for Cheesecake Brownies. (Ha. That was a joke.)
Okay, so I know these are not the healthiest food in the world, but they're still delicious.
- Dark chocolate brownie mix, prepared
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9-by-9-inch pan with tin foil and grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips to the prepared brownie mix.
- Evenly spread the brownies into the pan.
- Blend the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add one egg and the vanilla.
- Pour three rows of cream cheese on top of the brownie mix.
- Using a skewer or a knife, swirl the cream cheese with the brownie batter (see pictures below).
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top of the cream cheese/brownie batter.
- Bake until cooked through, approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
- After the brownies are cool, cut into squares and store in the refrigerator.