When I was a little, I didn't like most bugs. (Well, I still don't.) Some of the exceptions, however, were lady bugs and worms.
I loved when my mom would cover pudding with crushed Oreos and gummy worms. It seemed so cool!
WORMS IN DIRT
- 1 container of chocolate pudding*
- A few Oreos (regular or mini)
- 1 - 2 gummy worms
- Open the container of pudding.*
- Put a few Oreos in a plastic bag and seal it. With a rolling pin, crush the Oreos until the pieces are small and fine.
- Stick the gummy worm(s) into the pudding and then sprinkle the crushed Oreos around them. (Or add the Oreos first. It doesn't matter.)
*Or make some pudding and put it in a bowl.
Post a Comment