This pumpkin cake is absolutely delicious! Yep.
PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Cream cheese frosting or powdered sugar. optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Mix the sugar and oil together.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and pumpkin.
- Incorporate the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Stir in the walnuts (optional).
- Bake for 65 minutes or until a toothpick (inserted in the center) comes out clean. *
- Pull the cake out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert the pan and remove the cake from it.
- Top with powdered sugar or cream cheese frosting (optional).
*Tip: if the top is browning too quickly, loosely cover the top with foil.
Post a Comment