Even the frosting has strawberry :)
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 small box strawberry Jello
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- Pureed strawberries
- Puree the strawberries. Preheat the oven to 350. Line 35 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except 1/4 cup of the strawberries.
- Divide the batter between the tins of the prepared muffin pan(s).
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes.
- Meanwhile, mix a batch of buttercream with the strawberry.
- Frost the cupcakes.