- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup (1 1/3 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 24 muffin cups.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until fluffy. Scrape down the sies. Add the eggs slowly, each by its self. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add some of the dry, and then some of the milk. Repeat until both of the ingredients are used.
- Split the batter between the muffin cups.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and decorate.