- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Oreos
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 oz. dark chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Stir the cream cheese until smooth, add the Oreos and continue stirring until smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop, place the balls on a lined cookie sheet and chill.
- Take the balls from the fridge, smooth them (by rolling them with your hands) and chill again.
- After the bonbons are chilled, preheat oven to 350. Line 18 places in a cupcake pan.
- Sift the remaining dry ingredients for the cupcake. Add the egg, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Split the batter between the prepared cupcake liners. Place the bonbon in the center.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While it's cooling, melt the unsalted butter, vegetable oil, and water for the ganache.
- When the cupcakes are cooled, pour the ganache on top. Drizzle white chocolate on top if you want.
- Allow the ganache to set. Enjoy!
|See the darker part of the cupcake? That's the bonbon.|