- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 oz. chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. shortening
- Cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in the vanilla. Slowly add the flour, and then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Form balls of cookie dough and set them on waxed paper. Cover with plastic and set it in the refrigerator until they're hard.
- Melt the ingredients for the outside. Take it off the heat. Pull the cookie dough from the fridge and prepare a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Dip each cookie dough ball in the chocolate and set it on the paper. After the chocolate is hardened, drizzle more chocolate on top.
- Store in a plastic container in the fridge. Enjoy!