Happy New Year!
When Christmas has passed (bummer), but there's still months of cold weather to come, what's a better way to cheer up than with a warm bowl of soup?
ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion
- 1 pound sausage, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 2 large (48 ounce) cans broth
- 6 potatoes, cubed
- Oregano, to taste
- Pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1/2 to 1 (8 ounce) bag spinach
- Crisp the bacon in a large pot. Add the onion and heat until softened.
- Put the sausage, garlic, broth, potatoes, oregano and pepper in with the bacon/onion and cook until the potatoes are softened.
- Stir in the milk and corn starch and cook a while longer.
- When you're ready to eat, add the spinach and heat until warm.
Post a Comment