I love noodles.
CHICKEN TOMATO CASSEROLE
- 16 ounces pasta, uncooked
- Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomato
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. marjoram
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces cheese, shredded
- Parsley, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook and drain the noodles al dente. Set aside.
- Saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onion is soft.
- Add the tomato and seasonings (pepper, garlic powder, marjoram, thyme and salt) and let cook for about 20 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in the chicken and cook until the chicken is warmed.
- Mix the noodles with the sauce and pour into a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top. Add the cubes of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle on the parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through.