But good news! There were peanut butter balls in the fridge to take pictures of (thank you, Mom!) so I had something good to post.
- 3 cups rice crisps
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound (1 box) powdered sugar
- 1 large (1 pound) Hershey bar
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 6 ounces of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shortening
- Mix the rice crisps, melted butter, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Form into falls the size of walnut and let chill in the fridge.
- When the balls have thoroughly chilled, melt the Hershey bar, chocolate chips and shortening in a double boiler.
- Cover a pan in wax paper.
- When the chocolate is smooth, dip each ball in the mixture and put them on the wax paper-lined pan.
- Chill the peanut butter balls in the fridge.
- Enjoy! (Store any extras in the fridge and/or freezer.)
Post a Comment