Does that count as an intro?
Eh, I guess so.
Boom! Intro complete.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 10 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plain (or vanilla... mmm!) yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 12-cup muffin pan.*
- Stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy and pale.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until combined.
- Add the yogurt and the dry ingredients, alternating between the two.
- Scoop (or pour) the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the pan.
*Seeing how much our muffins stuck, if you've got a not-so-non-stick pan, I recommend lining your muffin tin.
Recipe adapted from Cook's Illustrated Baking Book.