Happy Pi Day!
- 1 package vanilla flavored Jell-O pudding
- 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry flavored Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups prepared whipped topping
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Pie crust, prepared
- Extra whipped topping and strawberries (for decoration)
- Combine pudding mix, gelatin, water and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping, blending well.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Pour into pie shell and chill until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.