It's like a dump cake, but instead of cake mix, we used brownie mix.
I guess that means it's not cake.
Now I shouldn't call it dump cake.
Bummer. Nothing says "delicious" quite like the mouth-watering word "dump".
CHOCOLATE CHERRY BROWNIES
- 1 (18.3 ounce, family-size) box brownie mix
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherries
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a pan.
- Pour the cherries on the bottom of the pan and spread evenly.
- Evenly distribute the brownie mix over the cherries.
- Drizzle the butter on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.