Yes, it's true. This is the last recipe of the Cookie Series.
I guess you could say we made it to the Finish.
If you've followed the Cookie Series for awhile (maybe even since Popcorn Cookies), thank you! All of your support, likes and smiley faces mean a lot to me.
Thanks, Mom, for creating so many of these wonderful cookie recipes. You're awesome!
After I'm finished writing this post, I want to start on a cookie stats post. How much butter did we use for the Cookie Series? Come back in a few days to find out!
Now it's time to say goodbye, Cookie Series. Goodbye.
- 1 cup brown butter, cooled
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup jam
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Stir together the brown butter, egg yolk, vanilla and sugar.
- Add the flour and baking soda.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place balls of dough on parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool completely.
- Place on a scant 1/4 teaspoon of jam on the flat side of a cookie. Then, put another cookie on top to form a little cookie sandwich. Repeat with the rest of the cookies.
Post a Comment