I can write clever words and phrases.
Clever words and phrases.
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 4 to 5 bananas
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a large bread pan or two smaller loaf pans. Then, flour it/them as well. (To flour a pan, put flour in a buttered pan and toss it around until the inside is coated with flour.)
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Mash the bananas.
- To the bananas, add the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan(s) and smooth the top.
- For one large bread pan, bake for approximately 1 1/2 hours. For two smaller load pans, bake for approximately 45 to 60 minutes.