I love this Tuna Noodle Casserole. It's probably one of my all-time favorite dishes. I like top it with a load of peas.
However, I'll tell ya' what, it doesn't look all that ascetically pleasing, as you might be able to see from the pictures. So, if you make this dish, please look past it blob-y goop-y sort of appearance and take a bite first.
Please try it sometime. *big puppy dog eyes* Pwitty Pweese? I weely like it and I want you to like it, too.
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 2 (12 oz.) can of tuna, not drained
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can of cream of mushroom
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3-4 dashes of Worcestershire
- Handful of Colby, shredded
- Seasoning salt to taste (optional)
- 1 (12 oz.) package of egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/2 row club crackers, crushed
- Mix the tuna, cream of mushroom, sour cream, Worcestershire, Colby and salt together. Add the noodles and stir. Pour into a 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 450 until warmed through.
- Add the crackers and bake for 5 minutes.
Post a Comment