I really like chocolate cookies, so it makes me a little sad that Chocolate Cookies Month is already coming to a close.
This is the... *clear throat*
This is the last... *sniffle*
This is the last recipe for Chocolate Cookies Month. *over-dramatic sobbing*
CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX COOKIES
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat half of the cake mic, butter vanilla and eggs on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining cake mix, nut and chocolate chips.
- Place the dough 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set.
Recipe adapted from Food.
Post a Comment