Welcome to the tenth post in my year-long Cookie Series, where I want to bring you a new and delicious recipe every Tuesday of 2015!
S'more, meet Cookie.
Cookie, meet S'more.
Would you look at that? Just look at it.
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (see the first step)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 sleeve (about 9 pieces) graham crackers
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
- Marshmallow fluff (optional)
- At least one day before making your cookies, set the marshmallows on an uncovered plate to let them air dry. This allows them to harden, preventing them to completely melt into the batter when you make them,
- The next day, preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the margarine and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the in the salt, soda and flour.
- While the stand mixer is still running, toss in the graham cracker pieces. Let the mixer crush the graham cracker into smaller chunks.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Once the cookies are cooled, you can leave them as they are or make them into sandwich cookies (as shown above). To make the sandwich cookies, use a small cookie scoop. Put one scoop of marshmallow fluff onto half of the cookies. Place another cookie on top.
Note: If you decide to make the sandwich cookies, you might find that it's a lot to eat, with two cookies and marshmallow fluff. I suggest that you make smaller cookies than usual. It should make them easier to eat.
Post a Comment