Either way'll do.
- 4 ounces chocolate, semisweet or dark chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cups (1 1/2 sticks) butter, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line and grease a 9-by-9 inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together until smooth. This can be done on a stove top or in the microwave (making sure to stir between 30-second intervals).
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- When the chocolate is melted and smooth, pour into the bowl with sugar and salt. Stir together.
- Mix in the vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add the Nutella.
- When the batter is smooth, mix in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out almost clean (several crumbs is fine, but not batter), or about 55 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Crazy for Crust.