Either way'll do.
- 4 ounces chocolate, semisweet or dark chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cups (1 1/2 sticks) butter, cubed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line and grease a 9-by-9 inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together until smooth. This can be done on a stove top or in the microwave (making sure to stir between 30-second intervals).
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- When the chocolate is melted and smooth, pour into the bowl with sugar and salt. Stir together.
- Mix in the vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add the Nutella.
- When the batter is smooth, mix in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out almost clean (several crumbs is fine, but not batter), or about 55 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Crazy for Crust.
Nutella is the best chocolate that loved by mostly all the people and this brownie which is made of Nutella is the best sweet dish for Nutella lovers, Can't wait to try this yummy sweet.ReplyDelete
I love Nutella, too! :)Delete