Just a few ingredients can make a delicious meal.
Case in point? This garden pasta!
|There was actually a lot more liquid than what this picture |
shows. I probably should've stirred it first! :)
Note: this recipe is easy, but it requires time. Make sure you start early enough!
- 2 1/2 quarts chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound pasta
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup basil
- Place the tomatoes, salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside for several hours, or until the tomatoes have released their juices to make a sauce.
- Boil the pasta. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the cooked pasta, mozzarella and basil with the tomato mixture. Set aside again for awhile.