- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Juice from half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 375. Place 6 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- To make the "crust", stir the graham crackers, sugar and butter together in a small bowl.
- Press the crust mix onto the bottoms of the cupcake liners.
- To make the cheesecake filling, cream the cream cheese and sugar together in a mixer. Add the egg, vanilla, and lemon juice, mixing to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake liners.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheesecake filling is set.
Thanks for sharing the recipe of cheesecake tarte. Its like adding up more option in my desert menu for my home parties. And by the way I am craving for this cheesecake tarte right now,please send some!ReplyDelete
If you try them out, I'd love to see a picture of 'em :)Delete