- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Juice from half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 375. Place 6 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- To make the "crust", stir the graham crackers, sugar and butter together in a small bowl.
- Press the crust mix onto the bottoms of the cupcake liners.
- To make the cheesecake filling, cream the cream cheese and sugar together in a mixer. Add the egg, vanilla, and lemon juice, mixing to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake liners.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheesecake filling is set.