But if that doesn't sound very exciting, don't underestimate the power of simplicity.
See, I'm not a huge peanut fan myself, but they tasted really good covered in chocolate. So if you're looking for an easy dessert that also tastes amazing, why not give these a try?
CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BITES
- 6.8 oz. dark chocolate
- 6 oz. milk chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. shortening
- 18 oz. peanuts*
- Melt the chocolates, and shortening over low heat.
- Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Line several baking sheets with parchment paper.
- After the chocolate has cooled, stir in the peanuts.
- With your hands (or a spoon), grab small groups of peanuts and place them on the parchment paper.
- Let the chocolate harden on the peanuts.
*Note: The ones in the picture were made with salted caramel peanuts, but honey nut, roasted, or salted peanuts could taste great, too!
Post a Comment