Today, I have a super easy recipe for microwave mashed potatoes! They taste delicious and they're easier than traditional mashed potatoes, too.
MICROWAVE MASHED POTATOES
- 12 potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic, to taste
- Poke each potato a couple of times.
- Microwave the potatoes until soft and cooked through.
- Cut each potato in half width-wise.
- Rice the potatoes. (To do so, place a potato half in a ricer and squeeze the potato into a bowl. Remove the skins from the ricer and repeat.)
- After all of the potatoes have been riced into a bowl, melt the butter and milk in the microwave.
- Add the butter/milk, salt, pepper, and garlic to the potatoes and stir.
*This recipe can be adapted to your tastes and preferences, so feel free to adjust the ingredients!