These brownies are easy and absolutely delicious. It's as simple as that. Boom!
- 1 (3.9 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package of chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the pudding according to the directions. Mix in the cake mix and chocolate chips.
- Line a standard, rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil and grease it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the cookie sheet and smooth the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out almost dry.
- Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar and cut into squares and/or triangles.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.