This week's post is a variation of the Heart Toast I posted several weeks ago!
And, even though the title is "Tractor Toast", you don't have to make a tractor shape. Maybe some special kiddos in your life would like a dinosaur, the first letter in their name or even a kitten instead!
So, if you like the idea of putting shapes on toast, but want more detailed shapes, then try this!
- At least one slice of bread
- Cinnamon sugar
- Cut a shape (smaller than a piece of toast) out of thin cardboard.
- Make toast as usual.
- Butter the toast and carefully set the cardboard on top. Make sure the cardboard is really stuck down.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. (Don't be afraid to use a lot!)
- Carefully lift the cardboard off the toast.
- Enjoy your creation!