Dear oldest brother who's still younger than me,
You're pretty tolerable most of the time. I love you and stuff.
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Put a cupcake liner in 24 muffin cups or grease and flour the muffin cups.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Beat the butter in a mixer and then add the sugar.
- After all the sugar is added, beat for until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well.
- Then put in the vanilla.
- Next, alternate between the milk and flour until it's all been added.
- Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. The cupcakes should be golden brown.
- Let them cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, and then move them to a cooling rack.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, frost them or eat them as they are.