Welcome to the fifty-first post in my year-long Cookie Series, where I want to bring you a new and delicious cookie recipe every Tuesday of 2015!
The Cookie Series is almost over. I don't plan on having a series next year. I love the Cookie Series and I love sharing a new cookie recipe every week, but I think it's time for a change.
However, that doesn't mean it's not hard to say goodbye. I feel like I'm bidding farewell to a loved friend. Even though I'll probably go back and visit some of the recipes, it's still not the same as posting a new recipe every week.
Farewell, Cookie Series. I don't have much longer with you, but what time I do have, I hope to cherish. You have been a wonderful series.
ITALIAN WEDDING COOKIES
|No, these cookies aren't the size of |
tennis balls; that's a tiny cup.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- More powdered sugar (for coating)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Sift the flour and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and the sugar.
- Add the vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the flour/salt.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Pull the cookies out of the oven and allow to sit until warm enough to touch.
- While the cookies are still warm, roll the cookies in powdered sugar.
Post a Comment