These cookies are soft, chocolaty and delicious. They're so delicious, in fact, that they deserve a smiley face.
You're welcome, delicious cookie.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream the butter and the sugars.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, soda and salt.
- Roll the dough into balls and coat in sugar.
- Set the dough balls on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Pull the cookies out of the oven and then quickly press a Hershey kiss into the center of each one.