Mashed potatoes are like children.
They can both be messy.
They can both look good in real life.
They can both be difficult to take pictures of, so that when there is finally a decent one it could become "good enough", then "the best one yet", then "my favorite one" and then possibly "worthy of the internet".
- 5 pounds potatoes
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. onion or garlic salt
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Cook potatoes until tender. Mash until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat until light and fluffy.
- Cover and place in refrigerator.
- Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
Post a Comment