Welcome to the thirtieth post in my year-long Cookie Series, where I want to bring you a new and delicious cookie recipe every Tuesday of 2015!
If you love Honey Nut Cheerios, peanut butter and sugar, then you'll probably love these cookies.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- Put the sugar and syrup in a pan. Bring it to a boil.
- Take the pan off of the heat and add the peanut butter. Stir until melted.
- Mix in the cheerios carefully.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Allow to cool.
Recipe from Military Shoppers.
Post a Comment