I a like-a dee pizza dough.
I a toss it into dee air, and I a catch it wit my hand!
Wah-lah! Is it not a master-a piece?
- 1 pkg. (2 1/4 tsp.) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- Dissolve the yeast in the water. Add the oil, salt and flour.
- Once the dough begins to come together, turn onto a floured surface and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic. If it doesn't cooperate, let it rest and try to knead it again.
- Let the dough rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Lay the dough ball on a flat round pan and spread it to the edges with your fingers. Or toss it in the air the old-fashioned way. Me? I'll stick with the former, assuming nobody wants to eat floor pizza.