Could you see the deliciousness?
What about now?
Well, I guess deliciousness is something you just have to taste.
If you don't mind, do me a favor, would ya'? Make some of these rolls and see if you can taste the deliciousness.
- 1 Tbsp. active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups warm water (110-115 degrees)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/ cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6-7 ups bread flour
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Add the sugar, shortening, creamer, salt and 5 cups of the flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form soft dough (it will be sticky)
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface; kneed until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray, turning once to coat the top. Cover and let ruse until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch the dough down. Turn onto a lightly flour surface; divide into 24 pieces. Shape each piece into a roll.
- Place 2 inched apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Post a Comment