Welcome to the third post in my year-long Cookie Series, where I want to bring you a new and delicious cookie recipe every Tuesday of 2015!
Generally, I like to eat Nutella with an apple in the afternoon when it's time for a snack. If that's what you like to do too, why not change things up a bit? It's probably not good to eat the same snack every day. Branch out and taste other flavors! It's just the logical thing to do.
So why not add some butter, oats, peanut butter, flour and sugar to your snack time? Eating all of that might make you full, however, so why not just leave out the apple? And if you're going to eat all of that stuff anyway, why not just bake it with Nutella so it's all together as a single snack? It's just the logical thing to do.
PEANUT BUTTER NUTELLA COOKIES
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in the peanut butter. Next, add the Nutella.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet and press down with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Note: The cookies we made got lighter as they cooked.
This recipe is adapted from Tasty Kitchen.
Post a Comment