You can make popcorn!
Note: You cannot always put two boring things together and make popcorn. For example, if you put paint (that's drying) on grass (that's growing), you wouldn't get popcorn.
You would get nasty grass.
POPCORN IN A PAPER BAG
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/4 cup popcorn (any kind)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- Paper bag
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Pour the popcorn, salt, and olive oil into the bag.
- Fold the top of the bag down and tape it.
- Put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes, or until you hear five seconds between pops.
- Put the popcorn in another bowl or, if you don't want to wash another dish, you can eat it right out of the bag. (The bag might be a little bit oily.)
- Eat it!
Note: Do not reuse the paper bag to make another batch of popcorn.