- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups (1 small bag) frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup raw sugar or topping (try the topping from the blueberry cookies recipe... mmm!)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line or grease 18 muffin cups.
- Beat the butter and the sugar together.
- Add the baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Slowly incorporate the flour and milk, alternating between them.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the cups, filling each one about 3/4 of the way.
- Sprinkle the top with sugar or topping.
- Bake for about thirty minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for awhile.