Did you know that a dry erase marker works on surfaces other than dry erase boards? *gasp!*
In fact, dry erase markers tend to work well on picture frame glass. Keep this in mind if you ever feel the urge to draw a mustache on Aunt Betsy.
DIY DRY ERASE TO-DO LIST
- Piece of paper
- A printer or something to write with
- A frame the same size as your piece of paper
- Dry erase marker
- Write your To-Do List. If you want to use a printer, type it on your computer. If you don't want to use a printer, write it out by hand. Either way, a normal piece of printer paper should work fine. Remember to make your To-Do List general and basic. Other, more specific things to do can be added and erased later. If you wrote the list on your computer, print it out.
- Put the paper in a frame. (Yes, there are specific frames made for printer paper.)
- Hang the picture on the wall using the nail and hammer.
- Use the dry erase To-Do List the same way you might use a normal To-Do List. When you complete an item on the list, mark it off. (Remember to use a dry erase marker, though!) At the end of the day, or when you've completed everything on your list, wipe it off with a cloth, Kleenex, or white board eraser.