I dipped strawberries in Almond Bark!
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light!
PATRIOTIC STRAWBERRIES RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Almond Bark
- Vegetable Shortening-optional
- Blue Sugar
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Put the blue sugar in a small bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet in foil.
- Melt the Almond Bark, according to package directions. Mama's tip: for thinner Almond Bark, add about a Tablespoon to every half a package.
- Holding on to the stem, dip the strawberries. Leave about 1/3 of the red visible.
- Scrape the edge of the strawberry, so that you don't have any extra Almond Bark.
- Gently, dip the bottom third of the strawberry in blue sugar.
- Set it on the cookie sheet to harden.
- Be patriotic!
Have a great day!